Perfect Holiday Hot Chocolate Hack
‘Tis the season for holiday treats! Nothing beats coming inside from the chilly air and enjoying a cozy cup of hot chocolate by the fire. Step up your holiday dessert game this season with the ultimate gourmet hack from Blue Bunny ice cream: Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate. This playful holiday treat is perfect for cooling hot chocolate down to the perfect drinking temp and giving a winter staple like hot chocolate some seasonal flair.
This simple, time-saving trick adds savory flavor to a classic treat – sure to please any crowd!
Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate:
* Holiday Edition Blue Bunny Peppermint Party Ice Cream (available at local retailers)
* Your favorite hot chocolate
1) Scoop a big bowl of Peppermint Party ice cream & allow it to soften for a couple of minutes
2) Use a spoon to fill a silicon ice cube tray with Peppermint Party ice cream
3) Place ice cube tray in the freezer for several hours
4) Prepare your favorite hot chocolate in a large mug (leave space for ice cubes)
5) Add ice cream cubes to hot chocolate for a fun, peppermint twist on a classic!